- Delivery cost to UK and other destinations is on item listings, multiple items can be combined once ordered.
- Outlying postcode zones may incur additional charges see below.
- Where higher postal charges apply we will contact you proir to despatch.
- Most deliveries will need to be signed for.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- Our primary delivery service is Royal Mail & Parcel Force
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company’s appointed carrier.